At Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. and Di-Tech Inc. we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the information we collect online or provided to us by you via email.
Information we collect and how we use it:
In the course of inquiring about our services we may collect, or may be provided by you, certain personal information.
- Information you provide – When you contact us with respect to our services, we may ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and telephone number). All such information will be used only for the purposes for which it was provided.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. or Di-Tech Inc., we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. or Di-Tech Inc. may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. and Di-Tech Inc. processes personal information on our servers in the United States and Canada. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. and Di-Tech Inc. only shares personal information in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to our affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
- (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. or Di-Tech Inc. , its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. and Di-Tech Inc.’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations subject to enforcement, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your personal information.
Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. and Di-Tech Inc. regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Liesse Knitting (1983) Inc. or Di-Tech Inc.’s treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site.